Tuesday 22 October 2013

OUGD504 Design Production: Design For Web Task One

OUGD504
DESIGN PRODUCTION
WEB TASK ONE

What is your subject mater?
Anthony Burrill

What are you trying to communicate?
life and works of Anthony Burrill

Who will be the target audience?
People interested in typography and design

What is the most appropriate form of content?

What is the function and purpose?
Inform

Sector-Biographical

[INSERT IMAGE]

When reviewing my work for this task i decided that my concept wasn't strong enough. I felt as though i would be recreating a website that already existed and in a way coping the information and applying it to a new design. I started to brain storm further referring back to the work of Anthony Burrill. 

[INSERT IMAGE]

I was particularly interested on the work that Burrill did on the oil spill of the gulf of mexico.





I began to research in to the oil spill and decided that it was a much more interesting topic and gave me more scope to be creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment