Friday 14 March 2014

OUGD503 Responsive: Collaborative photo shoot

OUGD503
RESPONSIVE
COLLABORATIVE
PHOTOSHOOT

Prior to this evenings photo shoot I had contacted a second year photography student who i know of through a friend,  they said could help us out with camera set up and lighting. On the evening of the shoot the student dropped out and said they couldn't attend. This made it really difficult as I only have a basic level of knowledge with studio photography, never the less I set up the lights and tripod and tried the best I could. Considering the circumstances I think the photos turned out well. I feel the photos could have been a lot more polished and professional but this has taught me that you should always have a back up plan and it is not often wise to entrust such crucial tasks on people who you do not know well. It would have also been wise to book the photography slot earlier in to the brief incase of things out of my hands happening.

A selection of edited images from the shoot:









No comments:

Post a Comment