Saturday 7 December 2013

OUGD504 Design for web: Crit

OUGD504
DESIGN FOR WEB
CRIT





I think the colour scheme works well, you don't want to over complicate your work.Good to keep it simple and clear.
clear and easy navigation so anyone wanting to donate can.
the effects image makes it look like paradise needs more striking images

I don't think the colour scheme is too plain because when i think of oil spill these are the colours i think of.
I think for the website to be more serious you should use more shocking images.
The bold type is 'in your face' and screams deadly oilspill

Black and white photos would work better with your colour scheme and would also give it a more serious tone.


I agree that the images need to be more hard hitting and controversial.

I also got some useful feed back on my presentation boards, such as "don't refer to self in first person, why would a client want to know your opinion"


No comments:

Post a Comment