Sunday 23 February 2014

OUGD503 Responsive: Collaborative Logo development

OUGD503
RESPONSIVE
COLLABORATIVE 
LOGO DEVELOPMENT


As a group Danielle and my self decided once we had created a logo and brand identity the rest of the products would be easier to design as we would have a clear design aesthetic.

Danielle's designs:


My designs:


In the end we decided to go with my logo design, The font used is called black out. I chose this font as it is easy to read yet still has a youthful vide, almost asif it has been hand cut.


Colour developments:


For the next stage of the logo development I decided to overlay some of the marbling we used, i adjusted the hues in photoshop to show a range of options to show to Danielle.


This is the colour that i thought would be most appropriate to the brief. The colours connote nature and eco friendliness. Danielle also agreed with me. We decided on the 2nd logo as our final as it will work across more platforms and is the most eye catching.





No comments:

Post a Comment