Wednesday 5 February 2014

OUGD505: Time management workshop

OUGD505
TIME MANAGEMENT 
WORKSHOP

For todays session we were set the task of creating a calendar and planning our time for the new brief. I created a digital frame and left the boxes clear so that I could write the relevant information I needed. I decided to create plans for 2 months at a time, so not to bombard my self with the amount of work I have to do.






This task was really useful of me, I find it hard to make the most of my time and often feel daunted by the amount of work I have to do, breaking it down in to manageable chunks. Breaking down the work also makes it seem more manageable and having personal targets to meet will help me manage the work load. As a visual learner it will really help me to be able to visualise what I have to do and when I need to do it by.

No comments:

Post a Comment