Friday 24 January 2014

OUGD503 Responsive: Interim Evaluation

OUGD503
RESPONSIVE
INTERIM EVALUATION

Overall I am happy with my progress so far through this responsive module. I feel that the resolutions i have developed at this point are strong and am pleased with the designs I have created. At this point in the module I would have liked to completed more briefs, however I am finding it hard to balance a heavy work load with this running along other modules. I need to learn to balance my time evenly so that all work runs smoothly and nothing gets left behind. I am really pleased with how my Purdey's D&AD brief is coming along. I think that i have developed a decent concept and getting along well with it. Another highlight so far has been my live brief for the F/11 exhibition poster, although this client has been awkward at times it has been a great learning experience and I hope to do more client based briefs throughout this module. Moving on from this evaluation I need to better schedule my time and organise my self more, paying particular attention to recording my progress through the use of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment